Who we are and why we love our company
Who We Are?
We are a team of software and hardware engineers on a mission to make global challenges in the areas of urban water supply and urban air quality manageable.
We achieve that by developing complete solutions that combine IoT telemetry data and analytical platforms. So far, we’ve successfully developed and are marketing solutions for Urban Water Loss and Urban Air Quality Management.
You’ll be a part of our team as a Software Architect and one of the main stakeholders in the development of our IoT Platform.
You will be accountable to gather and analyze requirements for prototyping and develop high-level product specifications with attention to feasibility and system integration. You will set up and define various aspects of the development process and decide on appropriate technology. You will ensure the quality and consistency of the developed solution to the initial design by overseeing and participating in the development process.
- Gather and analyze requirements from the stakeholders.
- Develop high-level product specification and architecture of the different components making the software solution.
- Research and develop high-level solutions based on the business goal.
- Evaluate new technologies and how they fit in our existing solution or future components.
- Lead the development.
- Develop new features and unit tests for them, troubleshoot and fix issues.
- Maintain technical documentation.
- Experience with software development projects.
- Experience in software development with the .NET stack (C#, ASP MVC, ASP WebAPI, etc.).
- Experience with UML and other modeling methods.
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles.
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail.
- High quality organizational and accountability skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge in CI/CD is an advantage.
- Knowledge in working with Kubernetes and Docker is an advantage.
- Experience with ReactJS is an advantage.
Apply at email@example.com.